Dear Littler Me,
I hate to take away from my advice to you today however I need to take a moment to get a few questions answered. See, I am new to this and in order to learn one must ask questions. Just as I had questions when I was you, I have questions still now that I'm me. Today, I put them out to the other writers to try to get help in making your letters as productive as I can. Call it a 2016 version of a slam book. I hope they leave me comments below. I hope they answer any questions they want/can. Wish me luck!
BLOGGERS1. How long have you been blogging and what type of blog do you write?
2. Do you own your own domain and why?
3. What social media do you use and (give links!)?
4. What type of marketing of your blog do you find most successful?
5. Do you earn income on your blog?
6. How frequently do you post?
7. How do you find motivation day by day?
8. What was the most useful piece of advice someone gave you in the beginning?
9. What are your average views on any given day?
10. What is the link to your blog?
Looking for courage to keep going and the wisdom of how to do so.
Bigger Little B